- About our School
- Contact Us
We believe that children should wear their uniform with pride and enjoy a sense of belonging. However, clothes need to be easily managed so that a child can be independent. Our school uniform consists of:
- A white or blue polo shirt or blouse.
- A royal blue school sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo.
- Grey or black trousers, skirt or pinafore dress.
- A blue gingham school dress for girls may be worn in the summer.
- Grey or black tailored school shorts for boys may be worn in the summer.
- Sensible school footwear that can be easily self-managed and worn to run and play safely. No open toed footwear.
- Socks or tights must be worn; preferably white, black or grey.
- Every child should have a royal blue book bag with school logo.
For P.E. children will be expected to wear plain P.E. shorts and a t-shirt in their house colour:
- Epsilon – Yellow
- Gamma – Green
- Delta – Red
- Beta – Blue
In the hall the children have bare feet permitting freedom of movement and safety on the apparatus. For games and outdoor PE the children need plimsolls or trainers. Children will also need warm outdoor clothes for outside games. Please put your child’s name in all their school clothing.
Uniform and PE kits are available from our approved supplier Birds of Dereham, either in their store on Yaxham Road in Dereham, or online at https://www.birdsofdereham.com/
Name labels can be ordered from www.mynametags.com quoting the school ID reference number 28233 on the checkout page for commission to be earned for the PTA
Uniform items with the school logo may be purchased from our supplier Birds or you may prefer to buy unbranded items from local supermarkets. Please click the link below or on the homepage to access Birds website.
If you have any concerns or worries about the uniform please do come and talk to us.